The Pasolini language school is looking for partners in the language
are looking for agents in the following countries:
- Europe, all
- Asia, all
- South-America, all
The Pasolini language school can look back at an old tradition
of teaching Italian as a foreign language, we have been organizing Italian language
courses since 1980 in Italy and Germany.
We taught Italian to nearly twenty thousand partecipiants between 1980 to 2000
only in Italy and many more throughout Germany.
Our program in Italy is specially designed for students, which are interested
- high quality language courses
- small classes
- educated native speakers as teachers
- combining Italian language, culture and art
- staying at one of the most beautiful regions in Italy at the sea, while always
having the choice to visit the with tourists overcrowded Italian cities and places
like, Pisa, Florence, Siena, Rome, Venice, Volterra, Island Elba and many more.
- - an adult audience in our standard language courses, where
students age is between 20 and 75 (2003, average age was 37)
- a young audience in our special summer programs, where students average age
As our agent you will